Weekends at any time
EducationUniversity of Alberta (2016)
Certificate in Software Product Management
Santa Clara University (2013-2015)
M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering
Illinois Institute Of Technology (2009-2013)
B.S in Computer Science
Experience* Prior experience, having tutored privately for the past 6 years to wide array of students (ages 14-40) with all sorts of mathematical backgrounds.
* A certified tutor from CRLA (College Reading and Learning Association)
* A very calm and composed approach to a tutoring session. My focus is towards not just solving the problem, but making the student a master in the concept.
* Took a variety of math courses in college -
- Calculus I, Calculus II, Multivariable calculus, Differential Math,
Discrete Math, Probability and Statistics
* Won 'Honorable Mention' in the International Mathematical Modeling Contest in 2011
* I scored 770 in SAT Math.
* I won multiple gold medals in International Assessments for High School students organized by University of New South Wales and Macmillan Publishers (India) in Math.
* Experience of tutoring in person and through virtual sessions.
HobbiesI like to listen to music and explore new places for food.
Geometry, Pre-Calculus, Pre-Algebra, Non-Euclidean Geometry, Math, Intermediate Algebra, Intermediate Algebra, IB Mathematics SL, IB Mathematics HL, GRE Quantitative, PSAT Mathematics, SAT Math, Linear Algebra, Elementary Algebra, Developmental Algebra, College Algebra, CLEP College Algebra, Multivariable Calculus, 8th Grade math, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, GMAT Quantitative, Differential Equations, Algebra 2, Algebra 1, ACT Math, ACCUPLACER Elementary Algebra, ACCUPLACER College-Level Math, 9th Grade math, 12th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 10th Grade math, Algebra 3/4, AP Calculus AB, Computer Skills, COMPASS Mathematics, CLEP College Mathematics, CLEP Calculus, Calculus 3, Calculus 2, Calculus 1, Applied Mathematics, AP Calculus BC, IB Mathematical Studies SL
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.